Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What is Project Redshirt? (An Introduction)

Simply put, Project Redshirt is a secret.

For several months now, I have been waiting and coming up with ideas. Now that Season 4 is over, Project Redshirt has entered the development phase. Over the next few months you'll find clues and updates as to what Project Redshirt is, but I can say with absolute certainty that it will not be finished in full by the end of the Hiatus.

My goal is to have Project Redshirt finished in part by December or January. Certain circumstances in my life (a torn ACL) may either greatly benefit or greatly hinder my progress on Project Redshirt. I will have a lot of down time in the near future and that down time can either be put to good use by working on this project of mine or I could grow disillusioned with it.

Therefore, it is up to you, dear reader, to make sure I stay on task with Project Redshirt. I am determined to see this one through but I ask you to assist me in keeping the wheels moving. When all is said and done, Project Redshirt will (hopefully) provide us all with satisfaction. I will be satisfied knowing that I have created something that others will enjoy and you will hopefully be satisfied with what I have created for you, the Lost fans.

More information on Project Redshirt will come on a regular basis throughout the Hiatus.

1 comment:

NeeperKat said...

I am very very Intrigued and curious about this!! Cant Wait G-man!!!
Kat