Tuesday, June 24, 2008

This Message Brought To You By "Friends Of Project Redshirt"

Calling all websites!

In the coming days I'll be doing some housecleaning and I'll probably jigger up a few extra items for on this main page, and maybe even an extra section or two.

One of these sections will be called "Friends of Project Redshirt." This section will basically just be a collection of graphics and links to websites that are either personal favorites of mine from around the Lost-o-sphere or sites that specifically throw some support my way and spread the word about Project Redshirt.

So, if you frequent a fansite that might be interested to some degree in Project Redshirt, let them know about it and see if they are interested in developing a relationship with the Project.

Also, feel free to throw some suggestions my way as far as the aesthetics of this page. I don't have an independent server to run this thing on, so CSS is more or less out of the question, but if you'd like to see some changes, let me know. I may or may not take your advice. :-)

No comments: