Friday, November 21, 2008

Cold Feet

I have a confession to make.

Recently I had very seriously considered giving up on Redshirt altogether. I've been very busy lately and a lot of home and family stuff piled up on top of each other. I felt suffocated and lacked any motivation whatsoever for outlining the gamebook.

Fortunately, today was a turning point. Maybe it was last night's preview for Lost, or maybe it was having a terrific day today despite the snowy weather, but I suddenly feel energized and in love with Redshirt all over again. I hope to make some more progress on the outline this weekend and get in touch with my team of helpers.

Thanks to those of you who are willing to help me get the structure of this thing hammered and straightened out. You will undoubtedly be a big help. I know Drey has already contacted me, but I need bigsimpsin and lost2010 to emaiil me at LFLquestions@gmail.com so I can contact you via email and get some thoughts out to you guys for review.

Redshirt is back on track. I don't know if my mental holdup will force me to push the release back even further or not. We'll have to see how the next few weeks go.

No comments: