Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Beta Testers Needed!

Here's the call that some of you have been waiting for. I am now looking for people interested in being so-called "beta testers" for Redshirt. Now before you get too excited, here's the deal:

These beta testers are not just going to get the first shot at reading through the gamebook. They will also be what I consider my structural development team. All the creative content will be handled by me, but I am looking for a few shrewd minds to help reel in some final structural elements that I am questioning.

The bulk of the writing is underway, so these beta testers will not have much to read for a little while yet, but I will be actively consulting with them on structural matters.

If you are interested in being a part of my beta testing/structural development corps, then leave a comment here, but also be sure to email me directly at LFLquestions@gmail.com and be sure to include Redshirt in the title.

I'm looking for 5-7 helpers as I near the major production stage for Redshirt. This group of helpers will likely be called on again for assistance when I start developing the gamebook for Season 2.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Dreyesbo said...

I'm in, I want to be one of the beta testers.

bigsimpsin said...

ohaithur i will help

lost2010 said...

Still willing if you need me.

gottawatchlost said...

I want to help!!!! Hope it's not too late.