Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Puzzle #8, Day 1

Whew! Hey all, I've fallen behind yet again. Sorry about that. I'm lucky to have gotten this post up as well because the office has some new securities and firewalls mucking things up for when I try to log in to certain "non-work related" site ;-)

So, today is going to have to be a short day then, so I can update things at home, where the Internet isn't bogged down by lameness. Thusly, I'm giving you two letters today, but the poll is multiple choice! Vote for which ever letters you want and I'll be taking the top two vote-getters.

This is the last week for all the secrecy! Once you figure out puzzle #8, you will have all the clues and then I will reveal to you what Project Redshirt is. Let's do it!



2 comments:

Maqrkk said...

Short clue! I voted E and S, wonder what it will be!

Sandiwich11 said...

E and R for me, and yay to the last week of not knowing!!