Thursday, September 11, 2008

Puzzle #6- SOLVED!

Way to go! After only two days, the answer has been figured out!

Our master decipherer is fltrisk. I'm totally impressed that you managed to get it right so soon. :-)

The clue is "Project Redshirt will need beta testers."

I think this one is self explanitory. Now that I have begun production on Project Redshirt I will need a crack team of experts to help me test it out! I'll only need about 5 assistants, so some of you will just have to wait until the launch date to get your first peek at it.

I'm not actively seekinh beta testers just yet, but I wanted to put this notice out there that a call for your help will be coming soon. I think it's important for you all to know what Project Redshirt is going to be before I have you sign up as a beta tester. I don't want anyone to blindly sign up for it and find themselves in over their heads once testing commences. Nor would I want you to sign up as a beta tester in case you wouldn't happen to like my vision for the project.

So there you go folks, sometime after Project Redshirt is revealed (remember- there will only be 8 clues) I will make a post looking for your help. If you're interested already in the job, let me know and I'll put you in for early consideration. Otherwise, just hang tight. Answers are coming!

1 comment:

FltRisk said...

Thanks for the compliments Maqrkk and G-Man :) I guess I was just in the 'zone' ..lol