Sunday, September 7, 2008

Puzzle #5- SOLVED!

Hey all, sorry for the delays. I've been having more computer problems and the poll site has been less than agreeable with my computer. I'll post puzzle #6 tonight.

For now, I'll explain Clue #5, which was solved by apopheniac79: "Multiple stages or phases."

What this means is that Project Redshirt involves multiple parts. I hesitate to go so far as to call them 'levels' but they could be called such depending on your point of view.

Basically, the point is this- Project Redshirt isn't coming out all at once. The portion of it being released during the current hiatus is only the first of several parts that will be released over an as-of-yet unknown period of time. It might take a while for the next 'installment' to come out, but assuming the first part doesn't crash and burn and suck unbelievably, I'll put the rest of it into motion. In the end, you will be able to put all the pieces of Project Redshirt to make one large entity.

No comments: