Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Puzzle #3, Day 2

Firstly, here's the brand-spanking new temporary logo for Project Redshirt:



Unfortunately, the poll server seems to be down today. This means you'll have to use the comment section to vote on which letters you want revealed next.

Speaking of revealing letters, you'll definitely be needing them, as yesterday's winners E and S only opened up one letter each! Choose your letters wisely so you don't get left clueless for a second day in a row!

Here's the puzzle so far:


Now for the fun part- go up into the comments section and vote for some letters!

Your vowels choices are: A, I, O, U, Y

Your consonant choices are: C, D, L, M, N, R, T

Good luck! Hopefully the poll server will be back up tomorrow.

11 comments:

lost2010 said...

I'll vote for I and T.

Anonymous said...

A and N

Apopheniac79 said...

My votes for today are
O & N

Only two letters from e&s yesterday :o That's crazy. And those are some huge words! Me thinks someone broke out their thesaurus ;)

Anonymous said...

Spoken to G-Man in Darks forum, he's said it's a real head scratcher even when we do get the answer, the tease!!

ChrisP said...

my votes a and c

gottawatchlost said...

I vote for R and A

bigsimpsin said...

A T

phoenixrock said...

A and M

lostforever said...

I and T

FltRisk said...

A and R

G-Man said...

A & T win. "Polls" are closed.