Monday, August 11, 2008

Good News and Bad News

Hey everybody! I've got some great news regarding Project Redshrit. DarkUFO, the mastermind of one of the best Lost sites on the internet, has pledged support for Project Redshirt! While he won't be involved with the creative process, DarkUFO will help me in promoting Project Redshirt once it is officially unveiled as well as when the time comes to release it to the public. So, a big thank you goes out to DarkUFO! And thanks to the rest of you who have been telling your friends about the project. I promise to do my best so not to disappoiont you!

Now for the bad news. There will be no hangman clue puzzle this week. On Wednesday I will be having ACL replacement surgery and I have no idea how long I might be out of it or unable to sit at a computer for any length of time. I am hoping to be back next Monday (the 18th), which is also the scheduled start date for the DarkUFO Character Cup (which I'll be running). Hopefully after taking it easy for a few days I'll be back in action.

I can tell you one more thing about Project Redshirt- by the end of September, you will know what Project Redshirt is. That only leaves a few more weeks of our little hangman game until I come completely clean with you. Can you make it that long? :-)

5 comments:

lost2010 said...

Good luck with your surgery. Hope everything goes well.

FltRisk said...

Yeah, Good luck G-Man...sending healing vibes your way ~~^~~~^~~^~~^~~~^~~^~~^~~^~~~^~~^~~~

Apopheniac79 said...

I add my well-wishes too. Hope everything works out well for you and you're back on your feet soon :)

NeeperKat said...

Hey G-man! I hope everything went well today, and you are all fixed up now!! Hope to talk to you soon!!!
<3
Kat

LostDiva said...

Hey G-Man - Hope the surgery went well. Just wanted to send positive energy your way and let you know we miss you