Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Production Delays and Other News


What can I say? I'm really sorry about leaving you guys high and dry for a month and a half. Things got very busy with the Lost Fantasy League and I kind of dropped the ball.

The most obvious thing I'm sure you've noticed is that I haven't released Redshirt to the masses yet. Things got so bungled up and busy that I had to massively delay my work on it. So, for those of you who have been here since the beginning, I'm sorry but you'll have to wait even longer to get your hands on my creation.

I am setting a flexible release date for July 1, 2009 for the first installment of Redshirt.

I have gone back and started at square one again with my notes and all. I am keeping detailed spreadsheets and maps, monitoring the whereabouts of every character on the Island at any given time. It's a daunting task, but it will make my job easier when it comes to writing the gamebook itself.

Until July 1, I will post new updates when I can (certainly more than one a month) and I'll also be bringing you updates on the fates of some of Lost's Redshirts up to this point. It seems like they're really eager to kill them all off, so I may have to bend my continuity rules for the sake of the gamebook.

Until next time, dear readers, thanks for sticking with me!

~G

1 comment:

NeeperKat said...

God Lord man! LOL! I am just playing, time does slip away, the past three months have really gotten away from me! You know that we will wait for Redshirt as long as it takes!!!