Sunday, July 6, 2008

Answers to Your Questions!

...are coming soon.

Sorry for not posting anything for such a long time. I've been busy with the new house and wedding plans and all. I can tell you though that two weeks from today I will begin revealing clues about Project Redshirt.

Much in the same way that Doc Arzt and DarkUFO reveal spoilers and secrets, I will be using the game Hangman to reveal tiny tidbits of information and clues as to what Project Redshirt will be. A new game will begin each week and I've got quite a number of clues ready for you all to figure out. The weekly puzzle may be a whole sentence or just one word that offers some insight to the project, but either way, some of your questions will be answered and the gaps will begin to fill in.

If you have specific questions regarding the Project, throw them in the comment section and I'll see if I can tailor the answer into a weekly Hangman puzzler!

Only a few more posts to go before the wedding/honeymoon, so keep your eyes open this week for new opportunities for how you can be involved with Project Redshirt.

-G

No comments: